Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Brett Hollands Suited Up

The Man of the Month has made quite a career out of modeling for catalogues, so it would be a real travesty not to honor his work in that industry of modeling that many of us might consider 'boring.'

Back in high school, I remember it used to be impossible to flick through a store ad from Kohl's, Dillards, JCPenny, KMART, etc. and not see Brett Hollands in it. Now that I live on university campus, store ads don't come to our apartment, so I don't know if Brett is still filling those pages with his wonderfully clothed body and handsome face.

Hands down, without a doubt, no other man can match the graceful, majestic, awe-inspiring beauty of Brett Hollands in a suit.

How do you like your Brett Hollands?
Classic
VS.
Classy


Clench of the Jaw OR Smile without Flaw


On the Move VS In the Groove


Political
(Hmm, I wonder if he's 35 yet. Cause he'll be eligible to run for president!
I would listen to anything this man has to say.)

Again, I'll end with my favorite.

Comfort is key!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love a man in a suit but that's just the hottest thing ever! I don't mean the hottest man, I mean the hottest anything ever! Drool time!!!!!

tuespr said...

"Hands down, without a doubt, no other man can match the graceful, majestic, awe-inspiring beauty of Brett Hollands in a suit."

My opinion exactly!