Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Brett Hollands and Company

Oh, how bittersweet! This will be the last official post dedicated to the Man of the Month. For those who viewed my blog because of Brett Hollands, I hope you stick around! For those who learned about Brett Hollands just now, I hope you've appreciated this man as much as I do.

Without further ado, I present to you...

Brett with Women!


These next three photos are my favorites.
This last one is my favorite favorite.
So if you have a large, high quality version, I'd love to have it.


Brett with Children!
Thank God Brett is not my father.
I can ogle at him as much as I want without the need for psychotherapy.


Brett with Dog!

Brett with Ape!


Brett in Threesome.

Better kind of Threesome!



I laugh everytime I look at this photo.
Brett seems so pissed the other guy is stealing his girl's attention.

I still have lots of his photos stored in my disc. So this is far from the last time you see Brett Hollands on this blog. Major thanks to Brett Hollands's yahoo group for the majority of the quality photos I presented. As Brett continues to produce great works of fashion, I'll definitely keep you updated!
This won't be the last time I say it: Brett Hollands is THE Definition of a Man!

1 comment:

mkbmn said...

Oh wow! What an awesome collection of an exceptional guy! Thank you! You made my month literally!