Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I am a sick, twisted, peverted guy. I really am! I LOVE seeing hot guys in SCAREY movies. And yes, that's how I like to spell SCAREY! I get turned on seeing guys being tortured and screaming. But I feel sad when an especially hot guy dies near the beginning of the movie, and I'd rather have at least one hunk survive at the end.

Here are some SCAREY movies with noteworthy hotties.


JEEPERS CREEPERS (especially #2) may be about the best mainstream HORROR movie in terms of featuring hunks who whip off their shirts for no apparent reason. The movie also probably has the gayest monster ever. I mean, it wants to collect bodies of hot, hunky guys and take them to his lair! The homoeroticism in this movie can be explained by the fact that the director Victor Salva is openly gay (too bad he's also a convicted sex offender)



Al Santos (below) is arguably the sexiest guy in the film. His death scene is especially great as he suddenly becomes shirtless and HEADLESS and swings his arms about before he falls down.


Slasher movies like NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET has always featured some very cute guys who end up dead. The absolute best death scene in the series stars a major hunk named Robert Rusler.

Why look at pictures when you can WATCH what I think is the HOTTEST death scene in horror movie history.



Robert Rusler has got to be the king of hot death scenes. Here he is in 1986's Vamp. (update 11/3)





Freddy's rival, Jason Voorhees from FRIDAY THE 13TH has killed his fair share of cute guys. My favorite was in the third movie. This guy is a stud, pulling up his girlfriend with his own strength. I totally loved the way the muscle of his back rippled in this scene. Totally HOT!

The actor is Paul Kratka, and his death is notable because the movie was originally in 3D. So his eyes popped out of the screen when theatre-goers saw it.





I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER and its sequel are pretty standard slasher films, but they do hire pretty hot actors.


Freddie Prinze Jr (neither pictures are from the movie)


Matthew Settle



The much better franchise SCREAM boasts a lot of hot guys as well.

Skeet Ulrich (none of these photos are from the movie)


Jerry O'Connell. There is a great scene in the movie where he practically crucified. Somehow, I can't find any picture of it online. Well, enjoy these shirtless classics anyhow.

Scott Foley (pics not from movie) (update 11/2)


A scarey movie you've likely never heard of is 2001 MANIACS. It features a tri of very cute guys. In order of the photo, Jay Gillespie, Dylan Edrington, and Matt Carey.


Though Jay Gillespie is the 'main' guy in the movie...


...my favorite is the supercute Dylan Edrington


Unfortunately he's the first of the three guys to die. But at least he shows off his nice arse before dying in a pretty erotic way.



I've heard of this gay slasher movie, HELLBENT, for some time now, but thanks to TottyLand, we have a decent clip from the movie.




Or you can watch the generic trailer here. I can't find this movie at Border's and they usually sell everything. I just may have to buy it online.





The BROTHERHOOD series has always been gay to the max. I'm not even calling it homoerotic which implies that the guys are acting straight but have homosexual tendecies...I'm saying it full-fledged GAY! And that's why I totally want to see them! (update 11/2)

This is from the original movie.



This is from the fourth in the series.





THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE series consistently fill the screen with a lot of great guys and their deaths.

Jonathan Tucker (these photos aren't from the movie) The black and white photograph seemed relatively popular so I found and added a bigger version. Updated 11/1


Mike Vogel


Taylor Handley


The best of the bunch is Matthew Bomer.


For twisted pleasure, watch Taylor Handley and Matthew Bomer struggle for their lives.





Saving the best for last


The CHILD'S PLAY series featuring the murdering doll Chucky has always been disappointing when it comes to featuring sexy hunks. But then comes BRIDE OF CHUCKY, my favorite movie in the franchise. WHY? Is it because there is a rather cute cop whose throat get slit at the beginning of the movie? Is it because of the guy who was suffocated while being tied to a bed? Is it because of the couple who died during sexual foreplay when shards of broken glass rain down on them? Perhaps, a little of each...BUT THE GREATEST REASON IS HIM...






Nick Stabile is my all-time favorite hunk in any horror film. The above photos and video are reasons enough. But he is also quite a hero in the movie, shielding his girlfriend by taking a knife in the back. And he manages to do the NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE in a slasher flick, he actually survives!!!! Don't be surprised to see him featured as Man of the Week in the near future.

My recommendation is to check out these movies if you haven't seen them already. While passing out candy to the kids that knock at your door, you can enjoy these hunk-a-treats as well!

9 comments:

Christian said...

Wow great post! Very informative! I am going to rent Jeepers Creepers 2!

swimmer said...

I saw you are looking for a dvd of Hellbent. Try 'www.tlavideo.com'. I just ordered a copy last week. Nice site too

Eric said...

I totally forgot about Nick Stabile and that Chucky Movie (I actually saw it in the theatres). He was insanely hot.

bleatman said...

If you are looking for more drool material, please check out The Covenant. Hot dudes and plenty of sexy young men chest shots! I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer has some hotties as well.

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

There are definitely a lot of hot guys in the Covenant, but I'm not sure if it's an actual 'scarey' movie. And I'll have check out 'last summer' 3.

Vare said...

Unfortunately Victor Salva's a convicted sex offender. It's hard not to let that shadow my love of the Jeepers films. Or Powder for that matter.

Anonymous said...

How could you post Robert Rusler's death scene in "Nightmare" and miss the hotter one in "Vamp" the next year? He's begging for it after all, and Grace Jones might as well be a guy anyway. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuH9sVmhNQ

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

I never claimed to be an expert in horror films. If the movie is not a franchise or if it's not made in the 21st century, than I've probably never heard of it.

So thanks for telling me. I will certainly add that video clip.

Dustin said...

Thanks for that informative post. I never knew 1) that Victor Salva was an openly gay director or 2) that he was a convicted sex offender. I always do enjoying watching that movie ;) Horror films have always been my favorite type of film, so when there are hot guys in it, it definitely only makes the movie better. Thanks for posting.